22 July, 2006

Little Miss.... something.

Wednesday 7:30-8:25am

"Livvy, go and get ready for school please."

"I'm not getting dressed! I'm NOT going to school!!!

"Livvy, come and eat your breakfast, please."

"I'm NOT eating! I don't want breakfast! I'm NOT HUNGRY!!"

"Livvy, come here so I can brush your hair, please"

"I'm NOT having my hair bruhuhuhushed! I don't want BRUSHY!"

3:20 pm

"Wheres the car, mommy? Did you bring the car? I don't WANT TO WALK HUHUHOME! I WANT TO DRIVE!!"

6-7:30pm

"Livvy, please eat your dinner."

"I'm NOT eating! I DON'T LIKE IT! I'M NOT HUNGRY!!!

"Liv- go and brush your teeth."

"NO! I'm NOT brushing my teeth! NOOOOO!"

"Livvy put your pajamas on"

"I DON'T WANT MY PAJAMAS ON!!!!!"

"Liv- go and get into bed, now."

"NO, I'M NOT GOING TO BED!!!!"


8:30pm

" I love youuuu mommy and daddy and devon and rafey, sweet dreams!!!!"

No comments: